Poor service too many dropped calls recently, poor service in my home
telliott15

Poor service and dropped calls on highway 1 north of Iowa City.  Poor service at my home.  Has something changed in the last 2 months as far as service in our area?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Poor service too many dropped calls recently, poor service in my home
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
telliott15 We always want you to have the best service possbile. We can understand why it's important to have service during your commute and at home. We're not seeing any issues in Iowa City, overall. Please confirm the zip code.  Service on the highway can be difficult to troubleshoot as many factors such as constrcution, towers, power lines, foliage, climate etc can impact service at any given time. We can however, see what's changed in the past 2 months with home service. At home, is the issue only dropped calls? Share details.

SheritaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
telliott15

Zip codes are 52240 & 52333. People say that they can't hear me and multiple dropped calls. There is a tower close to the intersection of highway 1north and Morse Rd. I didn't have these problems 6 months ago

Teresa Elliott

0 Likes
telliott15

When can I expect an answer to my problem?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Telliott15, thank you for providing us with that information and being patient here with us. At the moment there are no issues reported in the Zip Codes you provided us and we would like to continue looking further into this matter to get this resolved. Is anyone else experiencing the same issue in that area? What's the make and model of your phone?

GersonG_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes