Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: We’re excited to inform you that we will be merging the Fios and Wireless Communities to a unified Verizon Community with a new look and feel throughout. If you are interested in what specifically has changed, please see the New Revamped Community article under the Featured Topics.***
Porting number from AT&T to Verizon - Frustrating
dbs387

Recently ported 3 lines from AT&T but a problem continues to exist.  Each time I call customer service I am auto routed to the port department.  I receive a message indicating a problem with the pin from previous carrier does not match Verizons records.  I receive this message each time I call and unable to get to a live customer service agent.  How do I contact a live person to fix this issue?

Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: Porting number from AT&T to Verizon - Frustrating
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hi,

Being connected with our loved ones is very important, I feel you. Kindly allow me the opportunity to work with you and find the best resolution. Please DM us, so we can get started. Looking forward to working with you.

>Bris

0 Likes