Preordering
SHABEN89

Hello. I have never preordered an iPhone before. Just wondering how this process works? I have one more payment due on my current iPhone before I am eligible to upgrade. Is there money due at that time when I  preorder? And if you preorder are you guaranteed to get the iPhone immediately upon release of the new models?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Preordering
NICMOF
Enthusiast - Level 2

You'll have to either return your device or pay it the rest of the way off, No you are nat guaranteed the phone on release date, I preordered ded the iPhone 7 plus last year at the exact time the preorders went live and still didn't get it until 2 weeks after.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

I don't think you can pre-order the phone on a device payment agreement if you haven't already completed your current payment agreement.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Jette09
Enthusiast - Level 1

I upgraded my phone about a year and a half ago and I still had about 6 payments left on my device. Verizon just required me to pay the balance on the phone or return the phone once I received the new device.

0 Likes
NICMOF
Enthusiast - Level 2

You'll have to either return your device or pay it the rest of the way off, No you are nat guaranteed the phone on release date, I preordered ded the iPhone 7 plus last year at the exact time the preorders went live and still didn't get it until 2 weeks after.

0 Likes
SHABEN89

Thank you!

0 Likes