Problems receiving phone calls
SeniorCitizenJill

Is it a Verizon issue or a software/operating system issue with my iphone6? I'm sitting there holding my phone when all of a sudden I hear the sound for voicemail!!! No nothin!! My screen is black the whole time. Help

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Problems receiving phone calls
SeniorCitizenJill

Here is the accurate question; is it a Verizon hardware / software issue?

Or is it the phones' (iPhone, droid phones) hardware / software issue?

Please acknowledge and answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello SeniorCitizenJill. It's disappointing to see you miss any calls. While I don't believe that this is a problem with your device, I'll do all I can to confirm the culprit so that we can resolve it. As call delivery is largely based on service/signal strength and availability, I recommnend we look to your location. Do you have any issues making calls from where you are when you're mising the calls? Do you experience any other connection problems in your location (such as getting and sending messages or using the Internet)?

DionM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
SeniorCitizenJill

I've been reading the other blogs related to this problem and one blogger said to put the LTE setting to 'data only.' My settings are already set to that.  However, I completely disabled LTE connections. Do you think that will solve the problem?

To answer your question, I miss calls at home, which has been really distressing. And everywhere, including driving around town, which is why I thought it might be an iPhone hardware / software bug. But my missed calls always show up in my 'recent calls' list if my caller leaves a voicemail.

I don't have any problems sending and receiving texts and sending and receiving emails. Since those connections work properly, I'm guessing it's an iPhone bug; unless Verizon uses different connections for voice phone calls vs. text and email connections.

Help....

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to be sure you are getting the reliable service you deserve SeniorCitizenJill. Let's look into this further. When did the issue begin? What is the zip code where you are experiencing the issue? Have you tried using the phone with the LTE setting on Voice and data?
RashadM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes