Problems texting while outside U.S.
AraeD97

I have the new travel pass plan for while I am in Mexico. I was texting to U.S. just fine, but now nothing is going through. Should my voice and data roaming be on or off?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Problems texting while outside U.S.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I know how important it is to stay in touch while away from home, so let’s get this texting back to normal, AraeD97. One of the first things we recommend whenever something changes for no reason is to power the device off and back on again. Often times this solves a good portion of glitches. Provided that’s been done and the problem still exists, we want to know a bit more about the situation, for example what is the make and model of your phone? Also are you using the devices native app to text or something else such as Verizon Messages or iMessages ? As to the voice and data roaming, yes make sure these are on.
DavidH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: Problems texting while outside U.S.
AraeD97

I did not see a "correct answer" icon. I had already tried to power my phone off then back on. I have realized that texting works fine, it's group texting that won't work and I can live with that. Thanks for your prompt response.

Ashley

0 Likes