Promotional data
Que1977
Enthusiast - Level 2

I was wondering if I could get help with my issue here since no one at the call center can ever assist me. Our account consists of three 3 smartphones which all part of the Edge program. From our understanding each line that was part of the program would receive (1gb) each totaling (3gb) of promotional shareable data. I have called numerous of times speaking to reps that promised to resolve this issue from October 2014 until today the issue still remains. We run close each month on data and we would hate to have to pay for something that should be included already. I have verification that the line that needs the additional data was indeed within the time frame of the promotional expiration date. We were never advised that there may be any type of limits as to how many lines could be a part of the promotion. It was clear that each line would be elegible for its own promotion deal. Please help.?!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Promotional data
Loquat
Master - Level 1

That sucks that you haven't been giving the promotional data as promised.  I've read on here a few other folks who had problems gettings what's due to them.  This is just a suggestion, call VZW and ask for the cancellation department.  If you've been a good customer then VZW might just be eager to keep your busines.  Explain to them your situation and see what they can do for you.  I've learned (and maybe it's just coincidence) that the folks in the cancellation department always seem to have a bit more authority and care a little more about your business than the usual phone reps.  This isn't just at VZW either...  If you've been a good customer to them then I'd hope that there would be someone who'd understand your issue and either help or provide a solid reason for VZW's actio  or lack thereof.  I signed up with 2 devices in September and was given the extra 2GB of promotional data for 2 years...it was added to my account without issue or delay.  Good luck to you and post your results here as it may just help someone else in your situation.

Que1977
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thanks for your concern and wise advice thankfuly we have been great loyal customers for over 8 years now. I will give your advice a try with my fingers crossed. Thanks!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for the details on your concern Que1977! Let's partner together and get you all of the promos that you qualify for. May I ask what plan do you have now? Also, what model device did you have before you upgraded? If you can provide us with the details then we can investigate. Also, we will send you a private message so we can look into options for you.

Thank you…

ArnettH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

Que1977
Enthusiast - Level 2

Please disregard account has been taken care of can you delete my personal information for I thought it was private thanks

0 Likes
Loquat
Master - Level 1

Que1977,

Did you get the results that you wanted?  Hopefully they made things right for you.

0 Likes