Purchasing at Best Buy - How to do Verizon Trade-In with Change to Unlimited Plan
nicktowe
Enthusiast - Level 1

I'm planning on purchasing an iPhone 13 Pro.  I'd prefer to purchase it from Best Buy in-person.  I see from Best Buy that I can still use Verizon Payments and also take advantage of the trade-in on my iphone X 256GB.  I'm on an old 24GB plan, so I'll have to switch to the new Get More Unlimited.  Do I buy the phone at the Best Buy store then follow up with Verizon - for both turning in my old phone and changing my plan, or do I have to change the plan before the purchase?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Purchasing at Best Buy - How to do Verizon Trade-In with Change to Unlimited Plan
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi, Nictowe! Upgrading is always an exciting time and we want you to get the best deal possible. In order to qualify for a promotion, you would need to be on a qualifying plan upon upgrading to a new device. Hope this information helps. If there is anything else I can help with, I'm only a message away.

-Chris

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Purchasing at Best Buy - How to do Verizon Trade-In with Change to Unlimited Plan
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi, Nictowe! Upgrading is always an exciting time and we want you to get the best deal possible. In order to qualify for a promotion, you would need to be on a qualifying plan upon upgrading to a new device. Hope this information helps. If there is anything else I can help with, I'm only a message away.

-Chris

0 Likes