Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
REPLACING PHONE UNDER 90 DAY WARRANTY
Grandsonshane1

My daughter bought my grandson a iphone4 for his Christmas present and it is not working. My grandson goes to christian high school in a different town and she needs him to have a phone so she can keep in touch with him easier.

She spent 5 hours Friday, 1/2 hr Saturday night ( she had a migrane) and she spent 2 1/2 hours this morning and I took over and spent another 3 hours trying to get help. She talked to tech support 4 times and every time they said it was the phone and then would transfer her to another dept and either she got cut off or the person that answered told her she was given incorrect information,

The verizon website says the phone has 90 day warranty but getting them to honor that is another story.They agree but won't tell us how to get a working phone,

Has anyone else had problems with the warranty. I spoke to a gentleman by the name of Jack( he was the last person I spoke to) and he was going to get the information and call be back but  I haven't heard from him yet.

If anyone working in the prepaid pre-owned refurbished phone dept read this PLEASE HELP!!!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: REPLACING PHONE UNDER 90 DAY WARRANTY
winterbaby18

Customer Service - Prepaid

(888) 294-6804

0 Likes