Re: ROBO CALLS , how do I stop them?
SavvyKim12
Enthusiast - Level 1

Robo calls have become smarter and use local area codes and even area codes you frequently get calls from. No idea how the figure out the latter, but they do.

National Do Not Call Registry does not work at all for Robo Calls. We really need an app that can effectively block them.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I know how frustrating these calls can be, SavvyKim12. We want to help you put an end to these calls. We recommend installing our Call Filter app to screen and block these calls. You can find more information on the Call Filter app using this link. https://www.verizon.com/solutions-and-services/call-filter/ 

GersonG_VZW

0 Likes
BrownSugar67
Contributor - Level 3

Verizon definitely don’t care about their customers. If they did to block robo calls wouldn’t cost customers additional money. If we the consumers were smart we would boyycott these big companies we don’t. We just get on these blogs and complain about it. Which doesn’t help not one bit. 

0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes