Randomly my phone said that I didn't have any service and it said "searching..." where LTE is and also said network unavailable in the settings app.
BRCS22

Randomly my phone said that I didn't have any service and it said "searching..." where LTE is and also said network unavailable in the settings app. I cant send texts or make calls or access the internet. It has been like this for 10 hrs. I have tried resetting the network and turning it off and on. Any suggestions or answers for why this is happening?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Randomly my phone said that I didn't have any service and it said "searching..." where LTE is and also said network unavailable in the settings app.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

BRCS22,

Let’s bring the network back to the phone. Do you know if anyone else in the area is having the same troulbe? What zip code are you in? What model iPhone do you have? Have you tried to take out the sim card and put it back in?

TionnaB_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes