Receiving cancelled order
Kaitydelicate

So long story short, I ordered a new iPhone 13 Pro Max and 3 accessories on 12/14 to upgrade. 12/29 rolled around with no updates to shipping or processing the order even with asking customer service. I cancelled the order on 12/29 and was going to attempt re-order. This morning, 12/30, I get a notification that the order has shipped. Immediately I contact Verizon customer service via Business Text and the representative stated that if the phone is delivered, and I receive it, then I will pay for my upgrade and accessories as planned as if I never cancelled the order. Basically stated the cancelling of the order will be reversed upon signing for the merch. Is this legit? Has anyone ever had this happen? Or is it going to look like I stole the cancelled merchandise?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Receiving cancelled order
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Kaitydelicate, it sounds like things have been rather confusing and we want to shed some light. When an order is canceled it does take time for that change to reach the warehouse. Should the order actually ship, after being canceled often we are then able to contact the shipping carrier to ask that they reroute the shipment back to the warehouse. If that does not happen, you would see that the account is billed as expected for the equipment. Does this help to explain? Should you receive the equipment and no longer wish to, simply refuse the shipment from the carrier delivery.  -LorenB_VZW my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi, Katie! My name is Stephannie and I work for Verizon, so you've come to the right place for answers! The first thing I need to know, though, is - do you have a Consumer account, or a Business account with us? *Stephannie

0 Likes
Kaitydelicate

I have a customer account. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Kaitydelicate, it sounds like things have been rather confusing and we want to shed some light. When an order is canceled it does take time for that change to reach the warehouse. Should the order actually ship, after being canceled often we are then able to contact the shipping carrier to ask that they reroute the shipment back to the warehouse. If that does not happen, you would see that the account is billed as expected for the equipment. Does this help to explain? Should you receive the equipment and no longer wish to, simply refuse the shipment from the carrier delivery.  -LorenB_VZW my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes