Recent Calls iPhone 7
SHEZUE99

My recent calls only go back 1 week.  How can I see recent calls over a week old?  I have an iPhone 7.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Recent Calls iPhone 7
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Sign into your My Verizon account online.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
SHEZUE99

I’m signed into my Verizon account.  How do I access my recent calls from 2-3 weeks ago?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

SHEZUE99, I can point you in the right direction, so you can find the information you seek. Once you are in My Verizon, you can go to My Usage>View Usage. From that screen, you can click on Minutes, and select the line. Recent calls from your current bill cycle both outgoing and incoming calls (where you answered the phone) will be visible. If your bill cycle has passed since the call you are looking for, go to Billing>View Bill>Data, Talk, and Text activity. Find the number in question, and select View. Is this the information you were looking for?

MichelleH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes