Re: Reception
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for checking  on that for us, Andrew0120. I’m glad you have been keeping up on the updates. We’ve had our eyes on some improvements in the 10956 area recently, especially since the service can vary throughout the large area. We do have a Network Extender www.vzw.com/networkextender that provides a boost at your home of the 1x and 3G signals to help with the calls and basic messaging in the meantime. You can also use Verizon Messages www.vzw.com/verizonmessages to send and receive messages through a WiFi connection when available.

JenniferH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this

0 Likes
Andrew0120

I'm not buying the network extended. I shouldn't have to. Is there a way to assess the service in my specific neighborhood.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Andrew0120
I can understand how the the thought of purchasing additional equipment can cause a little heartache at first. I have great news for you though. Our Network Extenders come with a 14 day worry free guarantee period. What this means for you is, you can purchase the Network Extender and test it out for 14 days and return it if you do not feel that it meets your needs. I can also confirm, upon deeper review of your area, there are network opportunities and a Network Extender will definitely help with your service concerns.

LindseyT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Andrew0120

What is a network opportunity?

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

That means that coverage is sparse.  In corporate-speak, "opportunity" means a negative connotation.  As in:  referring to sales goals:  "We missed an opportunity to reach goal" Or:  We left some opportunities on the table."  Or in this case:  "There is an opportunity to provide better coverage."  If you had coverage, then there would be no opportunity there to provide coverage...it would have already been taken advantage of.

0 Likes
Andrew0120

Thanks. So if there is an opportunity, is there an avenue to approach

achieving that goal? How is the opportunity realized? Can we put in a

request to improve service?

Andrew

0 Likes