Return and exchange
GREPEE74
Enthusiast - Level 1

I just purchased an iphone x and a week later the new iphone is announced. Would I be able to exchange it for the new iphone if I'm still within my 30 days?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Return and exchange
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

You can exchange it within your 14 day return policy period. After 14 days, no.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

rcschnoor
Legend

You hadn't noticed all the advertisements for at least the past month on all types of media outlets stating the new iPhones would be announced 9/12/2018???

Keep in mind, you will have to pay a $50 restocking fee when returning your iPhone X.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

New phones come out at an astronomical pace, GREPEE74. We know how it feels to see the newest one come out so soon after getting your own new one. You’re with the right group to get some answers and explore your options. Ann154 and rschnoor are spot on regarding the options to return a phone. You can also check out the return policy here: http://spr.ly/6581DFvUJ

George_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes