Roaming in New Zealand
Jraycjay

What are my options to roam with my Apple 6 in New Zealand?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Roaming in New Zealand
Weth
Legend

You can get a local SIM in New Zealand or use Verizon's roaming plan for $40. 

Global Roaming | Verizon Wireless

You can use the iPhone 6 4G LTE 16GB Space Gray for voice, text and data in all selected countries. Before you travel, contact Verizon Wireless by dialing *611 from your wireless device or (800)922-0204 from any phone to enable international roaming. I would not use free buy as you since this is risky for a big unintended bill in the thousands 

New Zealand

Bundled Plan

• $40

Voice/Text Allowance

100 minutes (25¢ overage)
100 sent messages (25¢ overage)
Unlimited incoming messages

Global Data Allowance

100 MB100 MB

Get UNLIMITED access to select Global Wi-Fi hot-spots with Verizon Wi-Fi Connect when you add a Global data bundle to a line on your account.

Country

New Zealand

Bundle Available

Yes

Voice

$1.99

Pay as You Go
Global Data

2¢/KB
($20.48/MB)

Text

50¢ send
5¢ receive

Data Speed

2G

3G

4G

Many Phones, allow the international call prefix "+" to be entered in their saved number lists, often by holding down the '0' key or with two consecutive presses of the * key. When making a call the system then automatically converts the "+" to the correct international prefix.

New Zealand (64 - GSM)

U.S.

Dial Plus Sign then 1 then ten digit U.S. number

Local

Dial Plus Sign then Country Code then Local Number with Area Code (if applicable)

Other Countries

Dial Plus Sign then Country Code then international number

Customer Service

Dial Plus Sign then 1 then 908-559-4899

New Zealand (64 - None)

Customer Service from a landline

Dial 00 800-50050099

Trouble with your device? If you cannot place a call from your VZW device, please call Global Support from any landline phone using the dialing instructions above in the "Customer Service from a landline" section.

The VZW Global Roaming Hotline will then prompt you to enter your 10-digit mobile number.

0 Likes