Running out of data on plan so I added more but plan date did not reset
Murphy55378

I seem to have an ongoing problem. I use up my data before the plan end date but when I go in and pay for more data the plan end date does not reset

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Running out of data on plan so I added more but plan date did not reset
mama23dogs
Legend

What do you mean?   Adding data would not change your 30 day cycle data.  If you refill on the 1st and run out of data, add more on the 20th, your renew data is still April 30. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to ensure everything is working properly. May we aask if your account is prepaid or postpaid?
KleoL_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

Murphy55378

IT is a prepaid plan. I was down to 1.5GB left but I added and paid for another 10GB but it is still showing only 1.5GB left

0 Likes
TLC73

U probably added data that will begin on the start of ur new billing cycle. I don't have prepaid but when I chose to up my data to a larger plan I am given the option to up it then or at beginning of billing cycle.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to help get you pointed in the right direction to solve this mystery. Please feel free to contact our Prepaid Department directly to further inquire about your wireless plan at 1-888-294-6804 at your earliest convenience. We look forward to further assisting.

ChrisM_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Murphy55378

I think that used to happen but may have changed after upgrading to IOS9. I am sure it used to tell me that it would switch to the "new" plan once my existing data was consumed

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I’m sorry this happened and your allowance was not replenished, Murphy55378. Let’s make sure your data gets put back in your wallet. Our Prepay team will be happy to assist with this and find a solution. Please feel free to contact them at 888-294-6804.

AnthonyC_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Murphy55378

Correct response

Sent from my iPad

0 Likes