Searching for sim
Jamcar99
Enthusiast - Level 3

Bought new sim for my iPhone 5s.  My phone won't recognize it, still says searching in top left corner. Can't make calls or texts.  Can anyone help?

Following1

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Searching for sim
Jamcar99
Enthusiast - Level 3

Tried all that.  When I woke up this morning it was finally working, has been all day.  Just needed more time I guess.  Thanks for the help!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

Did you update your sim number on your account (or was it done for you by Verizon)?

0 Likes
Jamcar99
Enthusiast - Level 3

Verizon

0 Likes
Jamcar99
Enthusiast - Level 3

When you go into sim pin or change pin under phone settings they are both shaded and you can't select them.

0 Likes
Jamcar99
Enthusiast - Level 3

If yo dial a number it just says call failed. If you go into voicemail it says no sim found.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We need to get you connected asap. Let's figure out what is going on with your SIM card. When you received the replacement card, was it in store or through the mail?

NicholeK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Jamcar99
Enthusiast - Level 3

In store

0 Likes
Jamcar99
Enthusiast - Level 3

In store

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Let's get your phone up and running. When you obtained the new SIM in the store, was the device working?
NicholeK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Jamcar99
Enthusiast - Level 3

I got new sim and guy at Verizon store added prepaid card today at 2 pm. It just finally fixed just before you wrote me back.  Thanks for your help!

0 Likes