Sending pictures or bitmoji
Ironetc2

No matter what I do I can not send puctures, bitemoji.

I have an iphone 6 updated to new ios - I have gone to every site to find a fix. I have had problems for a couple years and the new iphone is no better- people who have ATT service dont have a problem so is the problem Verizon. I am extremely disgusted!!

I thought it was iphone but i see its also android systems.

I have been with Verizon a ling time but I will switch to ATT in order to send pics

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Sending pictures or bitmoji
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Ironetc2,

I too would be disgusted if I could not send my favorite emoticons! We definitely want you to be able to send all types of messages and certainly would not want to lose you. There is actually no restriction on our network that would prevent you from sending picture messages or emoticons unless specifically using an Multimedia Message or MMS block. Are you aware if you have ever had these set up in the past? If not, now long has this been going on exactly? Since this started have there been any changes to the device such as new apps, app updates, or software updates?

AdamG_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Ironetc2

I had problems with my previous iphone just before I upgraded to the 6- customer service said the new iPhone 6 would prob fix it. I got the iPhone 6- then i was told to undo wi fi- reset network setting etc. I've gone on line and tried every fix there has been. I got this phone thru Verizon also and have had nothing but trouble. My 4s didn't have problems. This phone continuously goes between no service, 1x, 3G, and LTE . I just went on line and people are saying the problem with pic etc is verizon system.

I tried sending the exact same bitmoji to my daughter who also has an iPhone but is with ATT it went thru fine- I tried again to send exact same one to someone on ATT but has an android system- would go thru and he's on ATT- I tried sending the same one again to a non iPhone on the Verizon system and it also wouldn't go thru.

My phone has the current iOS system upgrade. This had been a problem since I got this phone. It doesn't get any better even in large cities with all signal bars lit up!

[Personal information has been removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service]

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Ironetc2, we don't want this to be an ongoing problem. Are you connected to Wi-Fi or our network when you have this issue? Does this happen every where that you go or just in a specific place?

LasinaH_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Ironetc2

This happens everywhere- with or without wifi

0 Likes
Ledsteplin
Contributor - Level 3

I'm on the iPhone forums a lot. I've had Verizon 12 yesrs+. In my experience, this is usually a signal issue. It's happened for you on more than one device. Did you try signing out of iMessage, then sign back in?

0 Likes
Ironetc2

Hello? I havent heard back from you yet.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Ironetc2,
I’m shocked to hear you are having these concerns with your device. I message more than anything, so I understand the importance.
What error do you receive with you attempt to send a picture message or mms? Additionally are you having troubles accessing any other forms of data such as browsing online, or accessing your email. Specifically when you are no connected to WiFi?
Finally, please change the following settings on your device then test it out. Be sure to enable both voice as well as data roam. Here are the steps: http://vz.to/1OCvyqR.

KatiM_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Ironetc2

The message i get is - message send f internet connection. Without wifi i cant browse even in LTE. Yesterday in LTE no wifi it took 15-20 minutes to have posts in twitter come up... Normally it just says no internet connection.

If you look at my previous posts i was talkibg with a verizon person but they just quit conversing

0 Likes
Ironetc2

I have an iPhone 6- that link is  specific to an iphone 5

It doesn't matter if i am in wifi or not

[Personal information has been removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service]

0 Likes