Service
Worm0513

I have gotten three new iPhone 6's in the most 6 months and now my service stinks. I've had Verizon for about 15 years now and am in the same area I've lived in the whole time I've had your service. For the last 6 months I've been losing calls and people have been saying the can't hear me when I'm connected to them and I can her them fine. My friends all have Verizon as well and live in my same town "410" area code and have no problems. I have a business account with you with about 10 phones on it and none of them have the problem I do. I tried like I said numerous new phones new SIM card system reset and still the same result. It's starting to push my business into another carriers direction if this can't be fixed. I can't be in the same house with someone using their phone as well as mine and their Verizon service is great while mine sucks. Can u help????

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Service
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm sorry that has happened Worm0513. I would be happy to look into this with you. Thanks for the details that does eliminate alot. Does this happen on speakerphone? Does service improve outside?

JoeL_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Worm0513

It is not on speaker phone, and there is no difference from being inside outside or in a car

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Worm0513-

It is essential you have the best possible signal specially where you used to enjoy our network without issues. Let's dig a little deeper to find the best solution. What zip code are you in? How far do you have to travel/walk for your signal to improve? Is this happening with everyone you call or certain contacts? I look forward to hearing back from you soon.

CarmenT_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Worm0513

It's no contact in particular. I live in this ZIP Code 21601. I work in the same ZIP Code. It doesn't really improve anywhere That I walk/drive to. It can happen in my home in my car, outside, it really doesn't matter.

0 Likes