Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 6,296 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions
Shared Outlook Calendars not showing up on my iphone
SILJAS330

I have an iPhone 6 and am trying to sync "shared" outlook exchange calendars. I am able to view my original calendar under the outlook account but cannot view 2 other shared calendars. Is there a settings step that I am missing?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Shared Outlook Calendars not showing up on my iphone
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm sorry you're having trouble with syncing your calendars, SILJAS330. Here are steps on how to set up and sync: 

1. Open settings.
  2. Tap on calendar.
  3. Tap on accounts.
  4. Select add account.
  5. Tap on the outlook.com logo.
  6. Sign in to your Microsoft Account.
  7. Choose to sync calendars (and anything else you want such as email and contacts).

Please let me know if you are able to sync successfully. 

VanessaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this.

0 Likes
SILJAS330

There is no add new account under calendar but there is under accounts and passwords. The account that has shared folders in an exchange account and I cannot do anything to it.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for those additional details, SILJAS330. We want you to take full advantage of your phone. When was the last time that you were able to sync several shared outlook calendars on your device?

Did the current sync issue start after you installed or updated any other applications or software?

What is the iOS version installed on your phone?

AntonioC_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes