Shipping delayed for pre-ordered iPhone 6s- was supposed to deliver on 9/25.
mynewscreenname1

I ordered two iPhones through Verizon when the pre-order launched. It said they would deliver by 9/25. The email confirmation I received said "delivery by 9/25". My order online still shows as expected delivery date of 9/25. They never came. Order says still processing. I've reached out to Verizon via phone and Twitter. I just get a "sorry", it should ship next week. Anyone else? I wouldn't have no idea what is going on if I hadn't reached out to them. No email updates, no status updates in MyVerizon. I'm switching to Verizon with this order, but it has been very frustrating. I've pre-ordered many iPhones over the years and they have always delivered as promised, on launch day.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Shipping delayed for pre-ordered iPhone 6s- was supposed to deliver on 9/25.
BrownSugar67
Contributor - Level 3

I didn't pre order minds from Verizon check Best Buy to see if they have any 6a or plus. I was able to get 128 gb in rose on Saturday shipments come in everyday.

0 Likes
Re: Shipping delayed for pre-ordered iPhone 6s- was supposed to deliver on 9/25.
Emerson73
Enthusiast - Level 1

Yup, also pre-ordered and same run around answer which is they don't know when it will ship.

0 Likes
NateW

Mine has also been "delayed". I ordered within the first hour that the phone was available for pre-order and no one can tell me why the phones have been delayed. I had one supervisor tell me that Apple didn't deliver the amount of iPhones to Verizon that were promised and that was causing the delay. On Friday 9/25 they told me that since it was delayed it should ship 9/28, now I am speaking to them today (9/28) and they are saying they have no idea when it will ship. Disappointing

0 Likes
Emerson73
Enthusiast - Level 1

Had the same issue. Got in live chat and Cancelled the pre-order yesterday afternoon then re-ordered from the website at 9PM. Just got tracking number that it will be delivered tomorrow by 10:30AM.

Whatever happened had to be with the pre-order process. The frustrating part is that you can not get a straight answer from everyone at verizon. It feels like Apple messed up and verizon is being a good partner and not telling on them.

0 Likes