Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Shipping
Alex32304

Hi I recently pre ordered a iPhone 14 pro and is supposed to deliver on the 16th but if I look up the order number while not logged in on the check order page it says its shipping on the 16th. I was wondering if someone could clear this up with me on when its actually going to deliver.

0 Likes
Re: Shipping
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello! Thank you for your order inquiry. I'd be glad to help. I am sending you a Private Note in one moment. 

-Gina

0 Likes
Brooksypooh82

Same issue with me I preordered the iPhone 14 pro max silver 256gb and my Verizon app says it should be here and delivered on Friday but I did what you did and did it without logging in on the website and mine says it ships on the 16th. I preordered on the 9th and did it in a few min without issues and usually I get my phone on time. Let me know what they told you. 

0 Likes
Alex32304
  • They said that it will leave the wear house and ship out by the 16th but they said that there might be a chance to get it on the 16th but if not probably Saturday or Sunday.
  • @Brooksypooh82 
0 Likes
Brooksypooh82

Well then that means the same for me most likely. I looked at mine it says ship date the 16th I hope I get it Friday but I didn't think FedEx delivered Sundays I know they do Saturday but the lady told me I would get it by Tuesday of next week if it ships Friday. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We are happy to check for any updates to your order. To allow us to do so, please leave us a Private Note here. We look forward to working with you soon!

*Robert

0 Likes