Sims card in my galaxy s4 fit an iPhone 5c
andiboliver
Enthusiast - Level 1

I really hate my galaxy s4.  Would the Sims card fit into an iPhone 4c?  My contract is not up til december.

Labels (1)
Re: Sims card in my galaxy s4 fit an iPhone 5c
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

andiboliver,

We want you to love your phone as much as we love you. Most iPhones have a specific SIM card that will fit into them. If you are wanting to activate a Verizon iPhone that requires a SIM card (5 or higher) you can stop in at a corporate store location to obtain a SIM card: http://vz.to/1tIsueQ. If you have a iPhone 4 or 4S then you won't need a SIM card to activate it and we can help you with that.

ErinW_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: Sims card in my galaxy s4 fit an iPhone 5c
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

The Galaxy S4 uses a micro SIM card. The iPhone 5c uses a nano SIM card. You can get a new nano SIM card for free at a corporate Verizon Wireless store.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes