Re: Since upgrading to iOS 9.3.1 I no longer have service anywhere in my town. I have to use WiFi calling at my home to have service. Why?
Thehails

I did go to a local store. They tried replacing the SIM card and they could not connect my phone at all. It needed up worse than before. I ended up purchasing a replacement phone because they messed up my original phone where it was useless. I know they were doing their best, but they only made matters worse.

[Personal information removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service]

0 Likes
Re: Since upgrading to iOS 9.3.1 I no longer have service anywhere in my town. I have to use WiFi calling at my home to have service. Why?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Our sincerest apologies on that fumble, Thehails. What device did you end up with? Has this replacement improved  the service?
DavidH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Thehails

Same model phone with same iOS 9.3.1. I can only suspect the problem may be CDMA related,

[Personal information required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service]

0 Likes