Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Slow data
HarborBlvd

I have a 7-Plus with unlimited data. All this week, my data has been very slow. It says I'm on LTE, but I can't load Facebook, Instagram, my email, the weather, anything. Everything loads fine on Wi-Fi at home, but once I leave and go on my data, I get nothing. I've updated and restarted my phone, and am at a loss as to what to do now.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Slow data
Ann154
Expert
Expert

Which plan do you have?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
stef7

Why not assume regardless of device, the person is nowhere near a de-prioritization threshold? Haven't we seen plenty of people dealing with that issue?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

@HarborBlvd We want you to stay connected at all times. It's important to clarify which data plan do you have? Do you know how much data you've used in your current cycle? Also, do you know if anyone else in your area is experiencing these types of issues.

JoelD_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes