So, I can't send MMS messages to non-IOS users.
NoToleranceForShenani

Actually, I can't send MMS successfully without using iMessage. Since anyone that doesn's have an iPhone doesn't use iMessage, directly what am I supposed to do?? This has only been an issue today but it's a ridiculous issue that Verizon seems to refuse to get a handle on. I am connected to WiFi, and even when I'm not, that changes NOTHING!!! So what do I do to fix this? Better yet, what does VERIZON do to fix this? I don't see how people fork over hundreds of dollars a month for services that don't work and customer service reps that offer no help....

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: So, I can't send MMS messages to non-IOS users.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Clearly there's a wireless concern that warrants our immediate attention here NoToleranceForShenanigans! Let's look into this together. May I ask what zip code are you in? Are you able to send texts to the same number without any issues? How much available device memory do you have on your iPhone? As you share the details then we can troubleshoot.

Thank you…

ArnettH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: So, I can't send MMS messages to non-IOS users.
mama23dogs
Legend

What happens if you turn off iMessage and unregister your phone number from iCloud And turn SMS ON, in settings.