Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sprint is BETTER
KELL3C728

I just want to say that I switch from Sprint with unlimited data and I am now paying the same amount with Verizon for two lines as I was with Sprint for 3 lines.  Very sad that I switched!!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Sprint is BETTER
flutterfly8497

So switch back. Simple.

Weth
Sr. Leader

Why did you switch?   You knew the cost before switching!

KELL3C728

I will once my contract is up.

0 Likes
KELL3C728

Actually, they made it seem like it would be much cheaper. It actually for me is definitely not.  I went from having unlimited data to a couple gigs of data.

0 Likes
chris1060

You get what you pay for. How did you get on a contract with Verizon, since they don't offer them anymore?

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

My guess is it is a device payment plan which IS a contract. You, however, are thinking of a service contract.

0 Likes
DigitalRules

It all depends on where you live. Verizon has MUCH better overall coverage, especially in rural areas. That's why it is a bit more expensive than the other providers. All those extra cell sites are VERY expensive to build & maintain.

Sprint LTE fades quickly once you move from their towers as they are still using extremely high radio frequencies. Those higher frequencies also have a harder time penetrating buildings. The other providers are using more favorable lower frequencies (yes even T-Mobile now is catching up) which provides a huge coverage advantage with fewer holes.

0 Likes