Standalone Account for Watch
mflemin8

I saw this question was raised over a year ago (Separate Apple Watch account - employer phone ).

Has Verizon worked out a way, not sure if Apple needs to "buy in", that I can have a separate standalone account, as my employer won't let me add the watch line fee to my corporate phone (iPhone 6S)?

Thank in advance,

Matthew

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Standalone Account for Watch
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

mflemin8,

I completely understand wanting to take advantage of the convenience of a standalone plan for your Apple Watch. Many customers in your situation have inquired about this, and I do hope this is something that will be supported in the future.

At this time, due to the nature of how the lines of service are connected, the shared lines must be on the same account. The details about this are available on this helpful FAQ: http://spr.ly/6581EMvyl

I recommend bookmarking the FAQ, as any updates to Numbershare's standalone availability will be shown there. In the meantime, your Watch will still work for any non-cellular functions with your phone. I hope this provides clarity.

ColinH_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes