Stonewalling on the iPhone trade in program- been calling every week since October.
Swattles

@verizonwireless I sent 2 iPhone 4 at the exact same time in separate envelopes. One was received and a gift card was issued in September. When the 2nd phone was never processed, I started calling. Every time, I'm told this will be "escalated" and a customer service rep should call me in 2-3 days. I have never gotten a single call back or even an email acknowledging the issue. It's now the middle of January. When will someone contact me about this problem?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Stonewalling on the iPhone trade in program- been calling every week since October.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Swattles,

This definitely is concerning. I am sorry to hear that you have not received your trade in gift card for your second iPhone. Unfortunately, we don't have much access to the trade in information. We do have a dedicated team that will be able to assist you with this further. They can be reached directly by calling (877) 835-2024 or you can email them by click on the Contact Us link here: http://vz.to/WIxRQ2.

ErinW_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: Stonewalling on the iPhone trade in program- been calling every week since October.
Swattles

Erin, thanks for the response- you're the first answer I'be gotten after months of trying. The number you provided is the same one I have been calling each week since October. They keep saying they are "escalating" the issue. They won't provide any further details or contact info and no one has EVER called back. That is why I am now resorting to contacting Verizon on this forum. I'm sure if I started broadcasting the details of this on twitter or facebook, someone would call promptly, but I'll leave that for a last resort.

0 Likes