Storage issues?
NewKentarea

while my 5s says I am out of storage at 12.2gb, my usage shows a lot less with the largest being 2gb for photos and the rest under 500mb - what am I missing in finding my storage usage and clearing it out?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Storage issues?
Weth
Legend

Photos and videos in text messages.

0 Likes
NewKentarea

Thanks, but I deleted all my text messages just before. Under usage, all my photos and apps and email amount to less than 5 gb.

0 Likes
Weth
Legend

The few times I had to deal with this on other's phones it was the text messages.  Make sure you did a full shutdown and reboot (hold sleep/wake and slide to turn off).  On one phone, nothing worked, even when I reset and restored from back up.  That one I had to do full erase and set up as new (pain). 

Here is some other ideas, link is named wrong

http://www.gottabemobile.com/2013/11/17/reclaim-storage-space-ios-device/

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
NewKentarea, we want to make sure that your storage issue is addressed. Sometime it has to do with your Icloud storage running out. Check Settings> Icloud> Storage, what is available there?
JorgeO_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes