Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Switch 1Phone 5 from AT&T to Verizon
NCMiniac

A friend of ours gave us her iPhone 5 from AT&T (reset back to factory settings). Can we switch this phone over to Verizon? If so, what do we need to do?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Switch 1Phone 5 from AT&T to Verizon
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We want you to use your phone of choice with us, NCMiniac. New phones are always exciting and want to make sure right information is provided to you. Because the phone is not a Verizon wireless phone, it is not guaranteed it will work on our Network. However, here is a link you can use to check compatibility: https://billpaysvc.verizonwireless.com/vzwprepay/prepay/nos/showPhoneActivationPage.action . If compatible, are you a current customer or new customer?
JorgeO_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: Switch 1Phone 5 from AT&T to Verizon
emerald_eyez
Novice

I bought an iPhone 5c for my sister from eBay and went to the Verizon store and they put in a new Verizon SIM card and helped me activate it with no issues.  I'd say, grab a SIM and see if that will do the trick!

0 Likes