Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: We’re excited to inform you that we will be merging the Fios and Wireless Communities to a unified Verizon Community with a new look and feel throughout. If you are interested in what specifically has changed, please see the New Revamped Community article under the Featured Topics.***
Switch Over Promotion
EFD

We are Verizon customers for 6 months now and we still have not received our credit from the switch over dept !! we have done everything they have asked us to do multiple times At this point we feel Verizon has stolen our trade ins lied to us about the promotion !!! We have spoke to Verizon trade in dept and the switch over dept and it's the same answer we are working on it I think 6 months is long enough ! We have been banboozled we are pretty close to getting s lawyer just on princeple alone ! Is there anyone who has had a similar problem and if so how did you get this resolved we are now in collection with TMobile because of the false promotion with Verizon

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Switch Over Promotion
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

EFD, thank you so much for reaching out to us and we certainly want to help you turn this experience around. We want to make sure this is addressed correctly and you get all the promotions you were promised. What specifically were you advised when you contacted our trade in department?

GersonG_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
dealmein
Novice

You can file a Notice of Dispute - just google it to .get the form.  Send it certified mail with signature and return receipt. Then if they don't respond by day 31, you can file for AAA arbitration selecting in-person arbitration and tell Verizon you can't pay the fees and then they have to pay the fees.  I doubt you will have to go to arbitration and they will likely settle with you before that rather than pay the arbitration fees.

As far as collections with TMobile, that is your issue and has nothing to do with Verizon.  You need to pay your TMobile bill ASAP.  You can't wait for Verizon to honor your deal - get the TMobile bill paid ASAP.

0 Likes
EFD

Thank you great info !

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes