Switching Phones on Prepaid
shayrobinson92

So I am on Verizon Prepaid. I currently have the iPhone 4, I will be getting a Verizon iPhone 6. I want to changes devices on my prepaid plan. I heard that I will need to get the sim card but when I looked it up online the sim activation kit includes the sim card as well as a month of service. Since I am still in my current cycle, will I have to pay the full $45 to get my new phone to work? I was also advised to go to a VZW store. I just want to make sure everything goes smoothly when I change devices.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Switching Phones on Prepaid
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Ensuring you know your account options is important shayrobinson92. I reget to inform we do not have access to pre-paid accounts. For further information regarding billing on your pre-paid account, please contact our Pre-paid customer service team at 888-294-6804.

Thank You,

MichelleS_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
changemyprepaidphone

This number you keep posting goes to an automated system that will not allow you to access a representative.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm sorry your having issues with reaching a representative changemyprepaidphone. IF you enter in all your informtion and go through the prompts, you will reach a live person.

KinquanaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes