Switching Phones
michaelwar

Hello, I currently own a LG Lucid 2 for Verizon. I recently purchased an iPhone 5c that is on T-Mobile, well I was wondering if I cut down the sims card in my LG Lucid 2 to nano(which isn't a problem I've done that before) when I put it in the iPhone 5c, would I have to flash the iPhone to Verizon or would it just not work at all.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Switching Phones
mama23dogs
Legend

IT is unlikely that a T-Mobile iPhone has bands that will work on Verizon.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
michaelwar,

Look no further help is here! A new phone is always an exciting time! Did something happen to your LG Lucid 2? You will not be able to activate an non VZW phone on your line and we do not recommend cutting your sim card to fit the other phone.

You can check your upgrade eligibility online via My Verizon or by dialing #UPG from your VZW cell phone.

JohnB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
michaelwar

I can't upgrade at the moment, my lg is at the end of life and is barely useable. So if I flashed the iPhone to Verizon would it be useable if I cut the sims card?

0 Likes
mama23dogs
Legend

IT is unlikely that a T-Mobile iPhone has bands that will work on Verizon.

0 Likes