Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Switching from Galaxy S4 to iphone 6 text trouble
BUSYMOMMY90S

We recently switched one of our phones on our account from Samsung Galaxy S4 to iphone 6.   We have 2 galaxy phones still on our account.   The iphone 6 will not allow text messages that contain pictures to come thru from only our 2 other phones; it will receive text pictures from other galaxy phones.  After researching this issue, we found that our 'account network' is not set properly since the change.  I called Verizon support; was told they could not help as it was not their problem.  We are not happy with this answer.  Can anyone help?

This is our first experience with an iPhone and this is not what I have expected.   I expect much better from them.

Thank you!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Switching from Galaxy S4 to iphone 6 text trouble
Salisbury

Hi BUSYMOMMY90S,  I have a iPhone 6s plus and when exchanging picture text messages with any friends that have an Android. I have to be on Cellular Data, if on WI-Fi it's a no go. So could this be the problem you are experiencing?

0 Likes
Re: Switching from Galaxy S4 to iphone 6 text trouble
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We want to be sure your picture messaging is working the way it should BUSYMOMMY90S. We apologize that you did not receive the assistance you needed by phone and definitely want to do everything we can to help here. I know you mentioned that it is only unable to receive picture messages from the other 2 phones on your account. Are you getting any error messages on those phones when you try to send the picture? Is MMS messaging enabled in the Settings on the iPhone? You can verify this by going to Settings on the device and choosing Messages.

RashadM_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes