Sync all photos to Verizon cloud
Derrick78

All my old photos won't sync to the cloud. Only the photos I've taken on my new phone. Is there a way to make them all sync other than going to each photo individually and selecting the Verizon cloud

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Sync all photos to Verizon cloud
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Derrick78, we want to make sure all of your photos are backed up. I love using the cloud feature it provides a great sense of relief that your information is safe. We definitely want to get this up and working for you. What model iPhone do you have? When you do go through the backup process are you getting any error messages?

TionnaB_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Derrick78

I have an iPhone 6s Plus. And no I don't get any error messages.

Sent from Derrick's iPhone

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for confirming. That is a great phone, Derrick78. When you sync the pictures to the cloud is it completing the process? Can you see the pictures scan by at the top of the screen?

TionnaB_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

Kayakman1
Enthusiast - Level 1

I'm having same problem

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I want to make sure that all of your pictures are backed up and safe, Kayakman1. Let’s take a look at a few different things. When you log onto the Verizon Cloud on a computer, can you see the old pictures at all: http://www.verizonwireless.com/wcms/consumer/products/verizon-cloud.html Are you using any other cloud services to back up our device (any 3rd party apps or iCloud)? Please keep me posted.
KevinR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes