Terrible coverage for last several Months in 48360 Zip Code Area
jewhitmo
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have been with Verizon for over 12 years, we have 5 iphone XR and 1 iphone 12, about 5 to 7 months ago, coverage has taken a turn for the worst, we now only have 2 bars, we experience audio silence when on a call, multiple failed calls, texts that won't go through.  This is an issue in our entire area, I took a poll in our sub of about 400 people and they all experience it as well, and also in about a 4 mile radius. I have tried to disable 5G, Turn on/off wifi calling, etc no matter what same issues. It seems like issues started when 5G rolled out, we have a cell tower in our back yard so I am perplexed our Verizon reliability has gone in the toilet, so much that I plan to switch to AT&T when my contract is up or even cancel my contract as Verizon is not keeping up their SLA's.  I have opened two tickets with Verizon and their technician says everything is OK, clearly it is not OK.  I welcome someone from Verizon contact me as I am not opening any more tickets to be told the same thing, I will be switching 5 phones to a different provider very soon if the issue is not fixed. I pay a lot extra because Verizon used to be ultra reliable, it is not anymore.

0 Likes
Re: Terrible coverage for last several Months in 48360 Zip Code Area
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We definitely want to make sure that you are able to get the performance you need. How far do you normally have to travel for signal to pick up?

*Peter

0 Likes