Test Drive a Samsung if you are an iPhone user
Snn5
Legend

http://promo.samsungpromotions.com/

T-Mobile did this a while back with the iPhone 5S I believe.  That was primarily a promo to gain attention that they even sold an iPhone at the time.  Now, much like T-Mobile's test drive campaign, you can try a Samsung for 30 days for $1.  Then, keep and pay for it, or return it.  I'm sure something like this might have been done before, but this is a gamble perhaps, since there may be either no bite or a lot of returns causing used handsets all over the board, but would help do something with that amount of over-ordered inventory.

What do you think this means for Samsung?  Too much hype over the new models or an effective use of name to top Apple, or to move inventory and come back from that loss?  Is it smart or desperate?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Test Drive a Samsung if you are an iPhone user
mama23dogs
Legend

I Would walk in with an iPhone, just to play with the new Samsung S6 or Note 5.

I Think it's a great idea.  It should come with a tutorial.  Some iPhone users have no idea how to use a smartphone, so they get an iPhone.  Others really get into it and understand the UI.

Those in the former group would find any android or windows phone a headache.

SO, where do I sign up, before I spend another weekend setting off sensors at Best Buy.