Re: Text & Calls not going through
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to ensure you are receiving all calls and messages All-electric. Especially, if calls are an emergency.  Are you missing every incoming call? Are you able to make outgoing calls successfully?  What make and model phone do you have? So that we may look at coverage in your area, can you please provide us with your zip code.

Thank You,
MichelleS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
All-electric

As my complaint noted,the problems are infrequent, and easily overlooked unless it is urgent, in which case it is a problem and even alarming. My wife and I experienced the problem most recently on Monday past. She was stopped in traffic on I-5 northbound and called for traffic information. I told her I would call her right back. However, when I tried to do so, I got her voice mail after a number of rings. Our area code is 98664. We usually have no problems, as I have note. We both own iPhones. Hers is a 5, mine is a 6. It would be easier if the problem was predictable or constant. Unfortunately, it is not.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

The information provided is greatly appreciate and will help us further investigate your service concerns All-electric. I understand issues are sporatic. However, do you notice calling issues only when you are in a certain location? Do you experience missed calls when you are indoors only or both indoors and outdoors only?

Thank You,
MichelleS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes