Text messaging isn't sending
Kfaltynski

I have an iPhone 6, my text messaging isn't sending or receiving. I have reset my network, checked sms messaging is on, and when I try to deliver again it fails. Also I have rebooted after each attempt and I have also updated all my updates. Help!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Text messaging isn't sending
Loquat
Master - Level 1

iMessage or all of your messages?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Kfaltynski,

Let's get you back to text messaging. Thank you for trying the steps you have already completed. Just to verify, is this an issue with just text messaging or iMessaging as well? Are you having the trouble with just one person or several people? When sending the messages are you connected to WIFI or the Network? Please share the details, we are here to help.

TionnaB_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
Loquat
Master - Level 1

There are times when iMessage's hang at sending on my device...I've quit using iMessage for that very same reason.  I have unlimited texting so it really doesn't bother me to not use iMessage...

0 Likes
Ledsteplin
Contributor - Level 3

Have you tried Reset Network Settings?

Reset Network Settings

Settings>General>Reset>Tap Reset Network Settings. You may need to enter your wifi passcode back in afterwards.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Loquat, hang on! We're stepping in to help. Let's make sure that this isn't a memory capacity issue. Delete all unwanted text messages and power your device off/on. Keep us posted and let us know if this resolves your issue.

LasinaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!