Text messaging
PVDebb

After I text a message and get a response I can't reply because the reply box is "grey" and there is a timer within it. The timer isn't running though. In order for me to reply I have to delete original message and start a new message. This last update is crap by the way!!! Thank you

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Text messaging
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

PVDebb,

We hear your SOS and are here to help.  Software updates are intended to improve the functions of your phone and this does not sound like it is working properly.  I can see how this will become bothersome after some time.  Let us help get this corrected.  Which model iPhone do you have?  Are you getting any error message?

YareliM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
PVDebb

I have the IPhone 5c. I thought I fixed the problem by doing a complete shut down of the phone but tonight it appeared again and the complete shut down didn't work.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

PVDebb,

Using that quick Reply is really conveinent. Let's get your working. Check you Settings>Messages. Under messages, turn off the Show Subject field. Test it out with another message. Keep us posted.

JenelleR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes