Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
The Verizon Store in the Short Hills Mall lies about their services
AllStewedUp

Hello,

I would like to be contacted from someone on the corporate level that can handle my complaint. So far calls into Verzison Wireless Customer Support has not done much for me. I am complaining about the Short Shills, NJ verizon store in the Short Hills Mall. This is the second time I have signed up for services at this store and this is the SECOND time they promised me something they did not deliver. The first time was about buying a DVR with my Fios account, it turned out they lied about that and my services did not include that. This has since been fixed as VZ stepped up and corrected the issues.

The second time happened recently where we upgraded my wife's phone and added GB's to our plan and they said that I would be only seeing an increase of $5 to my plan over all. My wife's line now costs $20 a month more than it should. When I contacted VZ they said there was nothing that can be done. I dont find this to be acceptable. I was promised by this store that my bill would go down and it hasn't. In fact, it has gone up every month for the past 3 months. I need to be contacted by someone who can rectify the situation.

As I said, this is the second time I have been told i was getting services and didn't. I am very unhappy with what this store has been promising. How can you run a store that continually lies to Customers about what services they are getting.

Labels (1)
0 Likes