Trade-In Credit
Ryan78
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hello,

I received my iphone trade-in confirmation on December 1st. 3 months later, I still have not received my monthly billing credit. I've spent *hours* with both phone support and online support. Every single time I get told that they're escalating and that the issue will be resolved within a week. Every single time, they lied to me. Is there anyone from Verizon who monitors this board that could help get me in touch with an escalated support person?

The email said:
We received your device.
Thanks for trading in your used device. We've inspected it and have confirmed that the estimated value is accurate. Your monthly credit will appear on your bill in 1 to 2 billing cycles.

1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Trade-In Credit
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi, Ryan, I'm glad you reached out to us today regarding the email that you got from us - this is good information! Once you got that email, it should have only taken 1-2 Billing Cycles to see the adjustment, so let's take a look at your account and verify a few things, okay? Please send us a Private Note so that we can speak in private about this further!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi, Ryan, I'm glad you reached out to us today regarding the email that you got from us - this is good information! Once you got that email, it should have only taken 1-2 Billing Cycles to see the adjustment, so let's take a look at your account and verify a few things, okay? Please send us a Private Note so that we can speak in private about this further!

0 Likes
Ryan78
Enthusiast - Level 1

Private Message has  been sent. Thank you!

GonzaloD

I have this same issue, I was promised over the phone my next bill would have not only the appropriate credit but also the retroactive credit and I didń’t get either…I feel ripped off…how do I send a private message to someone who is actually going to act on it?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, we can look into this for you. Please send us a Private Note to proceed.

0 Likes
class3nh
Enthusiast - Level 3

Yeah, I, along with many more have been LowBalled on the trade-in money.... Verizon! STOP the Bait n Switch stuff...

Teeeje33

Having the same issue.  Mine was rejected saying the carrier was ‘other’ and should’ve been Verizon.  Seriously I’ve had Verizon for years and years so if I haven’t spent 4 years using the phone on the ‘Verizon’ network and paying my flipping bill then I want my money back!  Still waiting for a ‘call back’ for something so stupid.  The trade in credit is a scheme so they can keep ur phone and not have to give u an $800 credit.  If I don’t hear back tomorrow I’m filing a complaint wherever I have to.  I’ve had Verizon for at least 15 years. 

0 Likes
mllrshea11

It’s been almost a year and half for me.  Once these are paid off I’m done with VZW.  A customer since 2004 and these past few years have been horrible with service and customer service. 

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Your loyalty is greatly appreciated; please tell me more about the problems you're having. We are here to help. 

-Evelyn

0 Likes