Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Trade-In Credit
Ryan78

Hello,

I received my iphone trade-in confirmation on December 1st. 3 months later, I still have not received my monthly billing credit. I've spent *hours* with both phone support and online support. Every single time I get told that they're escalating and that the issue will be resolved within a week. Every single time, they lied to me. Is there anyone from Verizon who monitors this board that could help get me in touch with an escalated support person?

The email said:
We received your device.
Thanks for trading in your used device. We've inspected it and have confirmed that the estimated value is accurate. Your monthly credit will appear on your bill in 1 to 2 billing cycles.

1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: Trade-In Credit
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hi, Ryan, I'm glad you reached out to us today regarding the email that you got from us - this is good information! Once you got that email, it should have only taken 1-2 Billing Cycles to see the adjustment, so let's take a look at your account and verify a few things, okay? Please send us a Private Note so that we can speak in private about this further!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hi, Ryan, I'm glad you reached out to us today regarding the email that you got from us - this is good information! Once you got that email, it should have only taken 1-2 Billing Cycles to see the adjustment, so let's take a look at your account and verify a few things, okay? Please send us a Private Note so that we can speak in private about this further!

0 Likes
GonzaloD

I have this same issue, I was promised over the phone my next bill would have not only the appropriate credit but also the retroactive credit and I didń’t get either…I feel ripped off…how do I send a private message to someone who is actually going to act on it?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello, we can look into this for you. Please send us a Private Note to proceed.

0 Likes
class3nh

Yeah, I, along with many more have been LowBalled on the trade-in money.... Verizon! STOP the Bait n Switch stuff...