Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: We’re excited to inform you that we will be merging the Fios and Wireless Communities to a unified Verizon Community with a new look and feel throughout. If you are interested in what specifically has changed, please see the New Revamped Community article under the Featured Topics.***
Trade-In Deal
SHAAUD14

If my phone isn't going to ship until 11/09, but I ordered it on 9/25, that exceeds the 30-day window. Will I lose that $650 trade-in value because I was offered and accepted a phone that was not in stock? A Verizon Customer Service Member said there was only a 30-day window for that deal.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Trade-In Deal
JHFLEET

I'm in the same situation waiting on a plus.  The Verizon chat line lady told me that the 30 day trade-in window didn't start until the new phone was received.  Makes sense but I don't have it in writing.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

I have good news, SHAAUD14 and JHFLEET, the promotion is based on the day your ordered your equipment. Once you receive it, then appraise it using the trade in website (https://www.verizonwireless.com/promos/device-trade-in/ ) . The trade-in will be for up to $650 depending on the device. After that, you’ll have 30 days to send the old phone in.

DavidH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
LBBUGS

I am still waiting for them to fix my issue with the trade in not working.  I ordered on the promotion but it was back ordered.  Went to the site to do the trade in ... nothing.  I would NOT have ordered a new iPhone 7 plus if I was not promised a $650 trade in for my iPhone 6.  Still waiting, and I am not going away quietly until I get that promised trade in.  I am very patient, but only up to a certain point.

0 Likes