Trade in Model name incorrect
lindabalac

I entered in the IMEI for an old Apple watch model that I want to trade in, but it is coming up with a different size for the watch. Is there any way I can type in the model name and choose it that way? I do not want to miss the promo credit b/c of this.

0 Likes
Re: Trade in Model name incorrect
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to make sure that you are able to enter the correct model. You can reenter the trade in using the model needed for your trade. Instead of entering the device IMEI search for the model on the list. -Jasper

0 Likes
lindabalac

I was able to do it yesterday somehow, but today I cannot find where I can do that today. I had to cancel my order b/c the model showed up incorrectly. The IMEI box doesn't have anywhere else for me to bypass it to find the model. I don't see anything else to click near the box.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

In the following link go to the icon that shows wearable tech and look for the device that you have. https://www.verizon.com/sales/digital/tradein/landing.html-Jasper

0 Likes
lindabalac

I used the URL, but it still comes up the same way. I cannot enter the model.

0 Likes
lindabalac

The URL does not work when I am trying to do the Apple Watch promo for $200. That is just for the standard trade in way, and it only works when I am not signed in which doesn't get me much for my trade in. I will keep researching.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Please provide a screen shot of what you see on your end for review. -Jasper

0 Likes
lindabalac

Capture.JPG

2.JPG

I have to do it this way to get the $200 promo. The URL you sent me only gets me $25. My Apple S3 is only 38mm, not 42mm.

0 Likes