Trade in rebate --gift card
Elsie123_

As of today Jan.13, 2015 I have not received my trade in rebate gift card. For the pass 6 weeks I have spoken to many customer rep. who give me the same story.. that it would take 5 business days, or 3 business day and no email received. In addition when I call the 877-274-3846 the recording says the same thing. Received e-mail trade in information with submission date@ Sept. 24, 2014 and received by Verizon on Nov. 4, 2014, submission Id 4118847397.appraised value $200.

What am I to do? If you cannot process a simple trade -in REBATE!!!

VERY MUCH THINKING OF CANCELLING MY VERIZON SERVICE AND RETURNING THE IPHONE6

do SOMETHING SOON and get this matter over.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Trade in rebate --gift card
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I can certainly understand why you're upset about not receiving your rebate, Elsie123$. I do hope it doesn't cause you to leave us! Rebates are only handled through the Device Recycling Center at 877-835-2024. I'm confident if you speak directly with a representative there, you'll be able to find out what's causing such an abnormal delay in your gift card receipt. Since you indicated it was received November 4th, you definitely should have received a notification of your gift card by now. You can also send them an email at support@online.trade-in.vzw.com.

JenniferH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/vzwsupport

0 Likes
Re: Trade in rebate --gift card
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Herzfeldt-

We strive to provide customers a stellar experience.  I apologize if that wasn't the case for you.  We want you to take advantage of the gift cards.  Please reach out to our Device Trade-In team at 1-877-835-2024.  Thank you so much for your time and patience.

EmmaM_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes