Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Trade in requirement: VERIZON ASSISTANCE PLEASE !!!!
TWatson88

Hello -- I would like to communicate with a Verizon person, please.

My husband and I are trading in iPhone 8's for new iPhone 13's. The 13's are on back-order, which is understandable given the current economic environment.

We received the return boxes today. 

The very slow online chat forum person told me that I have "30 dates from the date of trade-in initialization" to return the 8's.

However, while I might be able to do that for one of the 13's, the second is completely on back-order.

I would therefore like to change the 13 on really-long backorder OR have the account set to understand that we want to get the new phones first to ensure a smooth transfer of data/contents from one to the other BEFORE returning the 8's.

Otherwise, we lose the trade-in OR we have no phones for a few weeks. 

Thank you for helping us.

0 Likes
Re: Trade in requirement: VERIZON ASSISTANCE PLEASE !!!!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

As a customer myself, I definitely understand the importance of being able to make sure all your personalized phone content is transferred over correctly before sending in your  old phone.  We are sending a private message here to assist you further.  -Sean

0 Likes