Trade-in tip
LIZANNES63

I traded in my Iphone 7 for the Iphone X on the early trade-in program.  I had purchased 7 from Apple so have a payment there still.  Did the X thru VZ so another higher payment.  When I got my new phone, I didn't get the trade-in box or label.  I spend hours, literally, chatting with Verizon CS reps (wow!!  that is an experience! While they try to be helpful, none were helpful and some were clueless without going back and forth endlessly to explain that I needed a simple return label/box.   OK, so they keep telling me they sent again.  About 5 times to my home, then to my work.  NONE showed up!!!!!!  OK, so I go to the store and after an hour, they can only send another one (to my work).  God forbid I hand it over to them and they send in for me.  OK, so another week or two go by (it's been a couple months already!), and still no box.  I have one more chat with a rep- still clueless - and I finally spend 2 hours on the VZ website trying to find an answer.  I finally, after digging deep in the anals of the website, find the place where the replacement shipping label and box lives.  Guess what?  It only had my name and my city/state in there.  No wonder it couldn't get to me!!!!!   You would think all of these Verizon people would thing to check there!!!!!  OMG!!!!  So, I fixed the address (I did  not set this up, so they did automatically) and what do you know?  I had my label and box within a few days! 

It is just amazing to me that Verizon cannot train support to handle something as simple as this.  So, beware!  Don't ask me where that place is on the website because I am not sure I can find.  I know I couldn't print a label where they said "print a label".  I kept searching for different things in the search box until I came up it.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Trade-in tip
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are always here to help LIZANNES63. I can certainly understand how inconvenient this whole situation has been, and I apologize. This is definitely not the experience we wanted you to have.

I'm glad you were able to finally get the return box for your trade-in. You can keep track of your trade-in online here http://vz.to/27RaRPL.

We're here if you need further assistance.

JohnB_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes