Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Transferring Contacts
Rainsayre

I am trying to transfer my contacts from my old dumb phone (Cosmos) to my new iPhone 6 plus. I first backed up my Contacts using Backup Assistant. Then I activated my iPhone. Then I downloaded Verizon Cloud (because that's what the directions on VerizonWireless.com told me to do. I can see that the Contacts are now on Verizon Cloud, but they are not where I would be making a phone call. That is, when I click the little green telephone icon, and then click Contacts, it just says No Contacts. How do I get them over to the Contacts area where I will be needing them?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Transferring Contacts
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Rainsayre,

Help has arrived! To back up the contacts on your new phone, simply access the Verizon Cloud app, then select the menu key located in the upper right hand corner one you select the Contacts Icon. From the drop down menu select back up now to restore the contacts on your new phone. Once completed check your phones contact list to see if they have transferred over.

EfrainM_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: Transferring Contacts
Rainsayre

Thank you for your response. I eventually called Verizon and some helpful person was able to assist me. We were unable to do it the Verizon Cloud way, but I downloaded the Backup Assistant app on the iPhone and it worked easily.

0 Likes